Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry (belated) Christmas

"Dear Santa...please don't bring me any dirty rocks. I want toys"
This was Bryce's letter to Santa. We made sugar cookies and put them out with milk and his note for Santa. Christmas eve and Christmas were wonderful. The kids had a great time opening presents, hanging out with family, and eating junk. My favorite moment of the day was listening to Bryce squeal and come running down the hallway saying "Santa brought me toys, Santa brought me toys". Four is really the best age yet for Christmas. Callie looked picture perfect in her Christmas dress. Her favorite present was the shopping cart that my mom and dad got her. She loves to push it around and put everything in it...including Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus from the nativity set.>We have been laying low and enjoying some much needed time off. We did finally turn the living room into a playroom. Hated doing it but the toys were taking over our lives. I am going to go to Ikea next week and get a big storage organizer. I'll take a pic when I'm done.
Bryce keeps asking when it will be Christmas again. We tell him not for a while. Santa need a vacation.

No comments: