Monday, September 29, 2008

where is the gas?

I am really getting sick and tired of this gas problem we are having in Atlanta. Today I sat in line to pump $30, the maximum you could buy, into my truck. It didn't even give me a 1/4 of a tank (gas is over $4 a gallon). I probably used more gas finding the station and waiting. On Friday I drove up to my friends house for a sex in the city party. I did a running tally of gas stations on my way and here was my total...22 to 4. That's 22 with no gas to 4 with gas. The 4 with gas had lines 20 cars deep and stretched out into the streets. It is complete madness! Oh and after I finished pumping my gas the gentlemen from the station proceeded to put a plastic bag on the pump. Seems I got the last of the gas from his station. Yeah me...I guess.
Here is what most stations in Atlanta look like.

1 comment:

lauren said...

these are the times when i definitely do not miss having a car. good luck!