Thursday, October 23, 2008

here I go again...


I'm all packed and ready to go! The 3 day is such an amazing and challenging event. Raising $2,200 is challenging enough but then we walk 60 miles! Walking that far is not really that hard. It's more mind over matter. You just have to tell yourself you can do it and put one foot in front of the other. I know that this year is going to be a lot harder due to my current injury, but I am just as determined to do it. Crazy, maybe...but those of you that have walked the 3 day completely understand.

So wish me luck. And wish Bryan and the kids luck.... a weekend with dad is always an adventure. The going joke at our house is that Bryan will text me a picture of the kids next to that days newspaper as "proof of life". Ha ha....but not so far from the truth.!

No comments: