Thursday, March 26, 2009

what a wonderful world...


Callie's world is full of princesses, dress-up, and make believe. She loves everything about them. She wears tutu's to school and when we get home she serves me tea and donuts on little plastic plates. Walking around the kitchen in tiny snow white heels, carrying the purse of the day and wearing a crown is a very normal occurrence in her world. She loves wearing her "princess" pajama's (thanks Crystal for the great pj's!) to bed and will tell me every night which one is her favorite. I never thought that I would love all of the "girly" stuff, but i adore it. I know that soon her love of tutu's will fade and tea parties will be a thing of the past. Her view of the world will change from fairy tales and princesses to something not as wonderful. My view on the world, however, has gotten a little brighter lately....Tea parties on tiny chairs with plastic food and teddy bears puts life in a whole new perspective.

1 comment:

erin said...

precious girl! Can I come have a tea party sometime?